Your customer service is constantly evolving and must be able to adapt to your customers' changing behavior. In addition, the increasing development of new technologies and different communication channels between prospects and brands is an opportunity to highlight the dynamism and responsiveness of your company. Nevertheless, it is crucial to have a powerful CCAAS (Contact Center as a Service) software to optimize the work of your agents. We introduce you to these new digital challenges and explain how this tool has become a necessity.
Towards a diversification of the channels used by customers
The last few years have seen an increasing number of ways for customers to contact the customer service of a brand. While only a few years ago the phone and email were the only two ways to contact a company, today there are many other channels such as chatbots, social networks, or texts. Customers now have the opportunity to use the method of communication they feel most comfortable using to express their request.
Diversifying your company's channels is therefore an essential step in order to meet the requirements of your customers' different profiles. Indeed, if the elderly people still prefer telephone exchanges, the younger ones tend to use social networks or chatbots to get a quick answer. Regardless of the channel used, the challenge for a customer service department is to ensure the same quality of service in terms of speed and efficiency. Installing CCAAS software is the best way to ensure a consistent customer experience across all channels.
What is CCAAS software?
CCAAS software, such as Vocalcom's Hermes software, integrates natively with your CRM solution to provide seamless and intuitive operation. With a powerful program, this customer service software provides you with an omnichannel tool that brings together the various contact requests for accurate and clear visibility into the requests that are being made. This way, whether the customer is trying to reach you by email or through social networks, he or she benefits from the same processing speed and the same quality of service. These are ideal conditions for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Which features will boost your customer service?
When you choose a CCAAS solution, you offer many features to your employees:
- Automation and personalization of campaigns on all channels (Text, telephone, email, chat, social networks, etc.).
- CTI screen scripts linked to your databases through automatic configuration.
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response) with or without text synthesis.
- ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) to optimize the assignment of inbound calls.
- Detailed reports and statistics for real-time analysis and monitoring of activity.
- Creation of skill groups within your team for better efficiency.
- Automated outgoing calls taking into account the constraints of your customers for effective and adapted callbacks.
- An easy-to-use interface and flexible configurations at any time.
Moreover, the CCAAS software is stored on a cloud platform. You can therefore access its functionality at any time, as long as you have an internet connection. This allows you to remotely manage your business or simply guarantee the same pleasant and efficient working conditions to your employees working from home.